ALL ABOUT ROOF WATERPROOFING
Why roof waterproofing?
It does not necessarily need to be waterproof, but when you look at the consequences of a water leak, you may need to think about it in advance. When water seeps in from the roof, the structure and furniture of the house are usually most affected. People are also worried that the formation of mould or fungus poses a health threat. In addition to all these, let’s talk about the time it takes to repair the mess, and you will find that the damage caused by the flood is higher than most of us think.
Types of Waterproofing Methods
- Bituminous membrane waterproofing Method
Bituminous waterproofing membrane has become a popular method for low-pitched roofs due to its proven performance. The bituminous waterproofing layer provides the surface and the self-adhesive layer for a cutting torch.
- Liquid Waterproofing Membrane Method
Liquid membrane is a thin coating that can be applied by spraying, roller coating or troweling, typically consisting of a primer layer and two topcoats. It has more durability than the waterproof form of cement.
- Polyurethane Liquid Membrane Waterproofing Method
The waterproof method polyurethane liquid membrane is used for flat roof areas and is exposed to weathering. More flexibility can be provided by the liquid membrane of polyurethane.
OUR ROOF WATERPROOFING PROCESS
Our roof waterproofing service involves in these few process:
- The first stage includes using hydraulic nozzles to clear any debris and dirt.
- Then add waterproof adhesive on the first coat.
- Next, we use waterproofing fluid to cover each tiny hole that is can’t be seen.
- The third coating is a combination of waterproof glue and concrete which can be placed on the first two layers as a protective barrier. This also allows balance of the surface to ensure effective water movement.
- Finally , we apply sun block paint to enhance layer protection below and protect your house from the sun’s harmful heat. This will mean your house remains comfortable and therefore lower the utility bills.